Step 1: Decide which Candy Fundraiser is right for your group.
- See our Candy Fundraising page for pricing and minimum order quantities on all our great candy fundraising products... from chocolate roses to popcorn, with a great selection of chocolate bars.
- Some items have only a 1 case minimum and 50% profit and some have a higher minimum and are 40-50% profit based on amount ordered.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do we want to sell .50 cent size candy or $1-$2 size candy?
- What is the minimum order for the candy we are interested in?
- Can we sell the minimum amount and make the profit we want?
- What is popular with the kids in our group?
- Is what we want available during the months we want to sell?
- Reorders are considered a new order. How much candy do we want to sell?
- If we must pay in advance, do we have the money for a large or small order to start?
- How many pieces come in a box and how many boxes in a case?
- Candy must be ordered in full cases. Will this number of cases work for our group size?
- What are the Special Promotions available for candy? Is a Prize Program available?
Contact a fundraising specialist and let us help you determine what is right for you.
Step 2: Plan at least 2 weeks ahead of time.
A signed Fundraising Agreement must be sent in to Resource Solutions to get fundraiser started. Agreements can downloaded and faxed or mailed. We have a Candy bulk order form that can used and sent in with agreement. We will call you to confirm your order. Visit our Getting Started section for more information and links to all you will need.
Step 3: Review the Terms of Payment
Candy must be paid for upon order unless credit terms have been pre-approved. Once payment has been obtained, candy can usually be delivered in 1-2 days, 5-7 business days for larger orders.
Step 4: Distribute candy and have participants sign for candy checked out.
- Some organizations may want a parental signature as well.
- Have sellers turn in money before checking out more candy.
- We recommend no more than a 1-2 week selling period including 2 weekends. This will keep your participants motivated and on track.
Step 5: Collect money from participants and you are finished.